31.7.17

HOW TO STYLE II: Orange Bodycon Dress

I am back with more "How to style" pictures. I am going to show you how to style another favourite of mine: the Orange Bodycon Dress I hope you liked the last post where I showed the bikinis I like the most and a couple of styles from Zaful. I had the chance to take a few pictures wearing the ultimate style for the summer, the wrapped dress, what do you think?


As I was saying, I am going to show you how to style another favourite of mine: Orange Bodycon Dress.



I am just in love with the pattern of this dress and the colour is stunning. Orange is really on trend at the moment, so I am going to show you how I would wear it!



I personally love this kind of dresses with a ballerina flat for summer. You dont need to wear heels to achieve a perfect outfit, and how good does it look with the Aga Ballerina from Rupert Sanderson? But I must say this colour, with the blue and green pattern, would look stunning with the Aquazzura Wild Thing Sandal. There's just so many combinations! What's your favourite one?

This time I am also bringing you a little surprise from my friends in Zaful's team! With purchase higher than 30€ you can use this special code ZFEN01, to get a special discount
Don't forget to visit Zaful's website for more amazing designs!

Lara x





No comments:

Post a Comment